How to stay an On-fire Christian!
AIM: The Anointing of the Holy Spirit brings a fire upon the Believer’s to carry the plan and purposes of God on the earth but the Lord needs us to be ON-FIRE for God!
1. Jesus ignites the flame - Matthew 3:11
- Without Jesus there can be no Holy Spirit, YOU MUST BE BORN-AGAIN!
- The Holy Spirit is a gift to the Believer not the unsaved.
2. Make sure the fuel tank is full - Matthew 25:1
- A fire can not continue to burn without fuel.
- His Presence creates a greater fire but you must be in His Presence.
3. Fan the flame with the Word - Matthew 21:21
- The Word builds faith
- ‘Faith comes by hearing the Word’ Romans 10:17
- The Word causes you to believe for the impossible. (Realm of the supernatural)
4. Beware of fire extinguishers - Matthew 10:28
- Distractions, worldly or otherwise.
- Unbelief, superstition and pride.
5. Use your flame to start other fires - Matthew 5:13
- The fire burning in you is for a reason to impact others with the Gospel.
- Your flame could start a revival within your family, work or friends.
An ON-FIRE Christian is someone who has experienced the presence and power of the Holy Spirit and is now doing great things for God.